ASO Annual Auction
This year's event is a combined in-person dinner/auction and online live and silent auctions.
Our premiere auction event continues to offer exciting items for bid from art, house parties and special dinners, and numerous once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Funds raised support the ASO mission to create musical performances of the highest quality and to present activities that educate, enhance, and improve the quality of life for the citizens of Lenawee County and Southeast Michigan.
- OPENS Friday, October 22 at 1 PM
- CLOSES Friday, November 5 at 7 PM
In-person Dinner and Event
- Friday, November 5, 2021 at 6:00 PM (doors open at 5:30 PM)
- Adrian Tobias Center, Adrian College
- Advance dinner reservations required by October 27
- $75 per person