Madden Hall entrance – street view
Exterior, Holy Rosary Chapel
Interior, Holy Rosary Chapel
Built in 1905-1907 in Gothic style, and renovated from 1999-2003, Holy Rosary Chapel is a beautiful place of worship on the campus of the Adrian Dominican Sisters. Original stained glass windows designed by the Mayer Studio of Munich, Germany, surround the worship space.
Holy Rosary Chapel is located on the campus of the Adrian Dominican Sisters, at 1257 East Siena Heights Drive, Adrian, east of Siena Heights University. Enter through the Madden Hall main doors. A volunteer will be at the door to greet you!
Parking is available across the street, just east of Siena Heights Field House. There is a circle drive for drop-off. Handicap parking is available in the circle drive and in the parking lot off Siena Heights Drive.
Open seating is available in Holy Rosary Chapel.
Facilities and Accessibility
Holy Rosary Chapel is handicap accessible. A ramp is available on the east side of the Madden Hall doors. An elevator is available inside the building for access to the chapel. Handicap seating is available. Please call the box office for reservations and for more information. Handicap parking is available in the circle drive and in the parking lot off Siena Heights Drive.
The Adrian Dominican Motherhouse Campus is a smoke-free environment. This includes e-cigarettes.